RE: [Harp-L] Cadillac Records...Again

I liked the movie but, as a former high school teacher (a long time ago!),
I never would have shown it in my class due to the language (and some sex
too).  A whole lot of M-F's throughout and I'm sure there will be some
parents who will have a fit if they find out.  I don't think Bob  cleared
Cadillac Records with his principal. I hope there are no  repercussions. But "good
on ya" Bob for promoting blues harp.

Dave Watson
Alexandria, Va
**************Discover the variety of Bisquick® mix. Get Recipes & Savings
Now.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222831871x1201491818/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215225813%3B37274670%3Be%3Fhttp:%2F%2
Frecipes.bisquick.bettycrocker.com%3FESRC%3D971)