[Harp-L] HARP MIC OFFERING

Just a heads-up to Harp-L folks who may need a good harp mic at a great price. I have several modified Astatic JT30s for sale.
I bought 10 new JT30s and replaced the junk elements with hand-picked 1970s Shure controlled magnetic elements, professionally installed with new gaskets. I am selling these for just over what they cost, at $145 each (shipped for free) on Ebay. If you mention Harp-L, I'll include a $10 refund with the mic. The mics come with 20' cables and will be shipped USPS priority mail insured. I have built hundreds of mics for players across the globe and am competent at my craft. Jeremy Snell?? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220423890633