[Harp-L] Zoom H-4 and PreSonas Blue Tube

Hello H-4 users,

I am using the H-4 as an interface and I remembered I had an M-Audio Blue
Tube Pre-amp.  Can I use the XLR from the H-4 to the XLR of the Blue Tube?.
Would I benefit or what would I gain by using the pre-amp?

Also, this may be a question for Brian P at Harp Gear but, can I use line
out of my HG 2 to the H-4?  Would I likely need a DI impedance box?  Would
it be better to just mic?

Thanks,

Gary C

--
"You can't change the direction of the wind, but you can always trim your
sails!"