[Harp-L] Re: Hey Emile!

West Philly. I saw the Fresh Prince get in trouble then he moved to his Auntie and Uncle
in LA. LOL

--- On Thu, 5/28/09, Gary Calahan <glcalahan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Gary Calahan <glcalahan@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Hey Emile!
To: oatss_oatflakes@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, May 28, 2009, 11:58 AM

Hello,

I have been following some of your post and find them often very entertaining......good job!

I grew up in the outskirts of Pottstown and most of my family is still in the area.  I just wanted to check in........what part of Philly are you??

Gary C

--
"You can't change the direction of the wind, but you can always trim your sails!"