[Harp-L] re: Quality & price discussion - interpreting an S20

It was mentioned in another post that you could learn things about production and possibly quality of the harp form looking at it -- or was it looking at the box?
  On a recently purchased Hohner S 20 (that I wasn´t happy with) it says on the box: 1-005.601-2021/6. Anyone know what this means?

  Another thing:  It is unfortunate -- perhaps inevitable, but still -- if in discussing the relative merits of various harmonica manufacturers Steve Baker, officially representing Hohner, should be taking the flak.
  Steve appears to be an excellent guy, in knowledge and perspective on another planet than the two or three mildly disturbing -- but informative, in it´s own way -- encounters I´ve had with Hohner representatives (agents) here in Sweden.

Cheers,
Martin