Re: [Harp-L] While you are talking one person bands.

Thanks Billy James for posting the Aussie harp players, I had not thought of them when I replied to Eric off list (if this works it will be my first on list reply), but here's what I sent to him:
Ian Collard
http://www.myspace.com/collardgreensandgravy

Doug Lyons of The Blues Preachers and BlueTounge Harmonicas(Lesson/Workshops/Harps/etc.)
http://www.myspace.com/bluespreachers
http://www.bluetongueharmonica.com.au/index.html

Continental Robert
http://www.myspace.com/continentalrobert

Rockbottom James Moloney
http://www.myspace.com/detonators

And in the more folk (or maybe Roots) style
Ryan from Heather Frahn Trio (he started me playing with a workshop in Wagga)
http://www.myspace.com/heatherfrahntrio

I know they are based in the USA now and that many on Harp-l would disagree with her about how good Bob Dylan is, but this song is one of the reasons I started learning.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpPGneZo6bM
http://www.myspace.com/thewaifs

Most of them (all of them) are people who tour though the area that I live, most of the ones Billy James posted either don't or not for a long time.

For more of the really time looping check out Mihirangi she loops vocals and what ever instrument she can get her hands on.
http://www.myspace.com/kulchanation

Bill Hines wrote:
My favorite harp-playing one-man band is Iron Mike Curtis, saw a great video of him in his garage or something, some time back. I believe he used to post here.

Bill

Ian Mott wrote:
While you are on one person bands, and two of them play harp too.