Re: [Harp-L] RE: Quality and Price Discussion - PC Comments

I noticed the same here in Massachusetts's at a local Guitar Center. I was told moving forwardÂthat all Hohner harps will beÂpre-packaged like that from the kid at the counter. Not sure if that info is accurate or not, but bottom line is I did not buy one because I like to test them prior or purchasing as well; I've gotten a lemon or 2 before.