[Harp-L] Video of dual amp modelers redux

Hi all,

I've decided to do a series of short videos for Youtube demonstrating a range of sounds created by playing through two amp modelers.  Today's vid shows me playing through an RP200 with a Mesa Boogie amp model and an envelope filter, plus an RP250 running a Marshall JCM900 amp model with a low octave doubler.

Beyond the coolness of the sounds, let me note that if you ever hooked a harmonica up to a real Mesa Boogie plus Marshall stack with an envelope filter in the chain, the resulting feedback would be louder than Led Zeppelin.  Sometimes the model is better than the real thing.

You can see and hear it all at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wEiqR-Ag8U

Enjoy.  Regards, Richard Hunter
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter