[Harp-L] Harp in the 80's

Don't forget The Romantics-What I like about you. We always play it for an 80's request. I extend the solo by playing the whole thing verbatim, vamping and playing the last part of the original solo again. Great fun on the A harp.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvHKjDKY_O8

"Future's so bright I gotta wear shades" is a also good one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvIAyxpjEuc

If you are feeling frisky, Centerfold and Love Stinks by J Geils will bring the house down! Magic pretty much plays rudimentary licks in both songs but they are so fun.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqDjMZKf-wg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0LAs7X5ybE&feature=channel

Ironic that J Geils biggest hits barely feature Magic Dick. All easy cheesy songs but that's the 80's!

Have fun