[Harp-L] RE: Quality and Price Discussion - PC Comments

Somebody said:  "I believe these comments are completly (sic) out of order!
They are insulting for women, carry clichC)s (sic) about german (sic) women
and imply pedophilia."

Give me a break!  One of the reasons I enjoy this list is that is
non-political and non-pc.  I have about zero tolerance for political
correctness.  Please don't introduce that crap here.  Granted, I wouldn't
have made that particular comment but I'm not particularly offended by it
either. So why don't we just turn the PC detectors off and let it ride?

Harp content of this message which is back on subject:  Just came back from
Guitar Center where I went to buy a Hohner.  Noticed that the new Hohner
displays have the harps blister packed so you cannot test the harp before
buying it and not just the low end Blues Bender but higher end harps as
well.  If I can't test the harp before buying it, (1) It is much more likely
I will buy online where you can always get a better price and (2) I will be
much more likely to buy Suzukis with whom I have had much better straight
out of box experience.  Just my observation.

Bill Kumpe
Tulsa, Oklahoma