Re: [Harp-L] Quality & price discussion

Oh brave new world!

>>> rok68 <rok68@xxxxxxx> 27/05/2009 17:10 >>>

   Ok, here's where we part ways. I understand that the harps are made

by women & girls, Mainly because they have smaller hands and are
dextrous and prone to be able to do tedious repititios work. (see
counted cross stitch, needle point, petit-point, crochet, lace hooking,

blah blah..all of which my wife does). Now I would have NO problem with

these females doing the harps with their breath. AND, even though they

may look like a grandma haus frau, all you have to do is place a
picture
of a German teenaged girl in the harps package. She should be blonde,
have pigtails, blue eyes, and the note should say: 'Tested
by..........Hildegarde (or Gretchen, Ilse, Bergitta). :) And. to be
honest, I wouldn't care if it was a teenaged boy either........as long

as he was cute.

   I believe these comments are completly out of order! They are
insulting for women, carry clichÃs about german women and imply
pedophilia. Yes, yes, I know: this is only humor... Thanks but no,
thanks! List owner, please clarify...
   Sunnyside