[Harp-L] Digitech RP250 with Hunter sounds installed

Hi all,

I'm planning to replace one of my Digitech RP250s with an RP350 (I really want a ring modulator in my setup...).  I'm offering my backup RP250 loaded with my latest RP250 patch set, with a full license to the patches (meaning that every time the patch sets for the Shure 545, Fireball V, Bottle o' Blues, and Astatic JT30 mics are updated, the owner gets the updates free--next update is due within 2 weeks) for $125 including shipping within the continental USA.

The RP250 is in very good condition, and its operating system firmware has been updated to release 2.0 (the latest OS version).  Box, power supply, and owner's manual included.

If you're interested, please contact me offlist.

Thanks, Richard Hunter
turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx