[Harp-L] Review: Orquesta Sinfónica de la Región de Murcia

Nice review from my totally acoustic concert with the Murcia Symphony - 60 piece orchestra, 1800 seat hall, no amp.

CRÍTICA DE MÚSICA DAVID AND GOLIATH 12.05.09 - Orquesta Sinfónica de la Región de Murcia. Robert Bonfiglio, solista, J.J. García Caffi, director.

"A breath of fresh air brought us the last concert of the current cycle of the Orquesta Sinfónica de la Región de Murcia with the presence of Robert Bonfiglio, an indisputable virtuoso of the mouth harmonica.
Robert Bonfiglio has plunged us into the most absolute enchantment in cadences as attractive as the one that we listen to by him in the last movement of the Concerto of Villa-Lobos. A true showman capable of having the public in his pocket, and who would equal the mythical one, Larry Adler."

harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com