Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Sur Cher : #2 Michel Herblin

I don't know actually, I haven't sat down to analyse it.

Michel can make second position sound very jazzy and unusual though.

I'll have to sit down and listen with harps in hands to work it out.

I love the accordion in that piece more than anything though...

Benoit
Thanks Ben. Waddya think? 12th Pos.?
RD

"Ben FELTEN [ML]" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 26/05/09 7:10 PM >>>
Michel Herblin has something of an international reputation although he doesn't (as far as I know) play abroad.

His concert was very very good.

See the full write-up and stunning video (in my opinion) here:

http://www.musicalramblings.com/2009/05/hsc09-2-michel-herblin.html

Benoit