Re: [Harp-L] Fender Blues Jr tube swap ?

The Super Champ uses a 12AX7 for the first and second stage preamp, a 12AT7
for the spring reverb driver, and a triple-triode 6C10: one triode as a
third stage preamp, one triode as a phase inverter for the 6V6s, and one
triode as a pickup tube for the spring reverb (that triode is also used in
the "lead" mode, I believe).

I don't think there would be any point in swapping out the 12AT7 and I don't
think you *could* replace the 6C10 without extensively redesigning and
rewiring the amp. You could probably swap the 12AX7 for something lower
gain.

--
Arthur Jennings
http://www.timeistight.com