Re: [Harp-L] Entrance to Utopia

I am in Paris at this time.

If you want to go to Utopia, I can get you enter to the place Paul :) ... In this case perhaps its better you contact me on my mailbox (stpat95@xxxxxxxxxxx) because I don't read Harp-l every day (not really lazy to translate the english but there is a lot to read every day... this mailing list is still really alive :) after many years !!!)

If you plan to enter only one night its 3€ to get member for the night plus a paper to sign so you understand smoking is dangerous for the health etc...and you accept the rules of the place :) . You have to pay 10€ only if you want to become member for one year so you only have to pay for your drink(s) when you come back.

To my knowledge there is no more Jam Session in Utopia unless you know one of the players and he does want to invit you on stage (but that's not a Jam then)

There was also the "One Way Cafe" but this other place is now closed (sad)...

I can't tell you for a place to jam that I would have tested myself BUT if you understand the french or you have a translator, try here :
 http://www.parisjam.com/jam.php

Cheers
Patrice
http://harmonica-world.over-blog.com/