Re: [Harp-L] While you are talking one person bands.

Thanks, Ian, I'm listening to them right now.

Are all these guys from Australia? I am a big fan of Australian Country /
 Bluegrass / Western Swing  music. People like Bill and Kasey Chambers,
Audrey Auld, The Greencards, Camille Te Nahu, Sara Storer, The Feral Swing
Katz (oh, I guess they may be from New Zealand).... Do you know of
any standout harmonica players in the Country/Folk/Bluegrass music scene in
Australia? I know of Tony Eyers, a great fiddle tune player, but I'm pretty
unfamiliar with any other harp players in OZ.

Oh yeah, you probably know of him--but just in case:

Dr. Ross:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2BDVjoq1nw

Eric