[Harp-L] : Larry Adler jazzman--Bill Haesler writes

To: friends on Harp-L list
From: Norman Vickers
Jazz Society of Pensacola

Dear Listmates--I am forwarding this correspondence about Larry Adler for a
list which I moderate ( Musicians and Serious Jazzfans).  Bill Haesler is an
outstanding jazz historian and washboardist in Sydney, Australia.  He gives
pertinent information about Larry Adler and his recordings in the jazz ( and
near-jazz) field.  I hope this will be of some interest to a few of you.
(Adler died in London an approximately 2002 where he had lived since
migrating from the US in '49.  This  migration related to the McCarthy
hearings of that period)

( if there is any interest, I can send copy of the previous correspondence
which generated Haesler's response.)
Thanks.
Norman