Re: [Harp-L] chromatic tuner and metronome

I use my chromatic tuner all of the time..
But mostly to ensure the guitarist and the bass player are in tune with my
harmonica!
I attended a recording session MANY years ago, with a band that  featured a
pedal steel guitar...
Electronic tuners were not available back then...
Sadly the band "tuned" to the "out of tune" steel guitar...
It was about half a semitone flat... I simply could not play along with
them...
Thank Heaven for electronic tuners!
Kind regards
John "Whiteboy" Walden