[Harp-L] Re: what keys?

For one thing, just about all horn players read music, even those who are inspired soloists with soulful improvisational skills. I usually learn a lot playing with horns and talking with the horn players about what they/we are playing. I agree with Michael that horn players in general tend to have a consistently high level of musicianship. Of course, less experienced horn players may not fall into this category, but that's true for inexperienced players on all instruments.

JP