[Harp-L] Re: Buying a chromatic

Bulldogge,

I've been playing 3rd posn blues for years but am a hacker. The reason I
asked the question is that I'm out of touch regards chroms and didn't know
whether Hohner was still the industry standard or whether the chrom building
industry had put out some better options. Just want opinions. I like my CX12
but can see at coast2coast that there are way cheaper options and wanted to
know whether the build quality matched the price.

Thanks!
Drew