Re: [Harp-L] Harp Cases

And I will SECOND that as well...NO TIES just a HAPPY customer...THESE CASES
ROCK!....thanx Hal
Rob Paparozzi

On 5/23/09 10:51 AM, "Cljdm@xxxxxxx" <Cljdm@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Hal makes a great harp cases. No ties whatsoever than just owning one and
> being very satisfied.
>
> Best,
>
> Chris Mastakas
>

> In a message dated 5/23/2009 10:47:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> haliwan@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> Hello  Lers
>
> It's been awhile since posted here for my cases. In preparation  for some
> upcoming events I
> restocked and upon doing so I was rudely  informed I will have to pay more
> for this order and future orders. So, if you  were considering a case
> purchase and you want to save $10 this
> may be the  time to step forward. This increase will be effective Monday,
> June 1st,  2009.
>
> Thank you for your continued support.
>
> Best  regards,
>
> Hal  Iwan
> www.customharpcases.com

> **************A strong credit score is 700 or above. See Yours in Just 2
> Easy Steps!
> (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585033x1201462753/aol?redir=http:
> //www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&b
> cd=Maystrongfooter52309NO115)

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi

email:
chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rob¹s My Space (check for upcoming Gigs!)
http://www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats

Rob¹s Session Sites:
http://www.esession.com
http://www.sessionplayers.com