Re: [Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 69, Issue 55

Ummm.. my tongue was pretty firmly planted in my cheek, there. Charlie  has been  my hero for  years and is my biggest influence. I have all his recordings (well most). I saw him and talked with him at SPAH in Kansas City. He and I are the same age and we are both big hockey fans.   SO, I guess maybe I have heard of him a little.
Steve in Minn. where tongues don't fit in cheeks too well sometimes..