[Harp-L] Killing Jazz New CD, 12 is Enough, SAT 23rd

I?ve been for long I Harp-L reader and I?ve just decided to post my first
message because of the release of my band?s third CD named ?12 Is Enough?
which will be presented to the public next Saturday 23rd.

Killing Jazz is a blues-swing-jazzy band from Spain and for this recording
was formed by:

Miguel A. Cortes: vocals

Marcos Molina: drums

Perico Gomez: bass

Jose M. Jimenez: guitar

Andi Martin: harp

With the special collaboration of the great Jose Luis Pardo (guitar in ?Mari
Niça Swing? and  ?One More For The Road?) and Rafa Sideburns (harp and
vocals in ?Leading Me On?)

All tracks are available for listening/downloading at our website

Your comments are welcomed. Thanks

http://www.killingjazz.com/portal-en/index.php?option=com_content
<http://www.killingjazz.com/portal-en/index.php?option=com_content&task=view
&id=18&Itemid=32> &task=view&id=18&Itemid=32

www.killingjazz.com <http://www.killingjazz.com/>

www.myspace.com/killingjazz

http://www.jamendo.com/es/artist/killing.jazz

Jose Luis Pardo