Re: [Harp-L] Recording Software Opinions

Fully agree with Miguel!!

I might add: there is a new software just released: "Record" (from the makers of Reason, Propellerhead). Assuming most harp players are more "traditionally" minded, they might like "Record":
http://www.propellerheads.se/products/record/

best regards
Buzap

--