  From: Greg Heumann
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: paul_bowering@xxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 7:53 PM
  Subject: re: [Harp-L] More mic holding

  Paul, you need to learn to hold the mic further back in your grip -
  usually just the last two fingers of the holding hand. The more space
  you can open up inside your cup between the harp and the mic, the
  better - and it will solve this problem too. You don't need a giant's
  hands to do this - just practice - muscle development, etc.