[Harp-L] Classical Harmonica

These are my classical Cd's to date:

Harmonica Classics - reissue of my 1984 Sina Qua Non recording with Ed Brewer on Harpsichord. Includes the Bach G Minor Flute Sonata and the Bartok Rumanian Folk Dances.

RCA Villa-Lobos Harmonica Concerto - with Gerard Schwarz and the New York Chamber Symphony - my first RCA recording; cost $145,000 to make. Since the Villa-Lobos was recorded I have performed this piece over 400 times with about 200 orchestras worldwide.

Romances - My second RCA recording and the last recording done at Studio A at RCA where everyone from Elvis to Sinatra worked, this is some of my finest work. RCA spent $150,000 making this with a full symphony.

The Villa-Lobos shows up on Amazon, but I get nothing for it, and the others are available through my website.

I also have a Bach Method out for solo Bach which includes a CD and music and how to phrase Bach.

I will be bring out a live CD soon including the Villa-Lobos Harmonica Concerto and hope to record the Tcherepnin Harmonica Concerto and the Benjamin Harmonica Concerto soon.

harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com