Re: [Harp-L] Musicians Ear Plugs?

E.A.R. makes the flat disk inserts for ear moulds. You go to an audiologist to have the moulds made. They're flat cut at 9,15 and 25 dB and they work really well. I have the 15's and the 25's but I rarely ever use the 15's. I use these for everything. Flying, movies, concerts. Here's the downside of earplugs with harmonica. The harmonica is in your mouth. You're going to hear it quite loudly with ear plugs in. Your reaction will be to play quietly because you think you are too loud. Figuring out how to deal with this takes a bit. There is a fairly steep learning curve. You won't hear your amp tone as well either. It's a lot like learning how to play a new instrument that's very similar to the one you already play but enough different that it takes a bit. fjm