Re: [Harp-L] Musicians Ear Plugs?

Barry F. Cohen wrote:
Does anyone have a particular brand of custom ear plugs they've had success with (plugs, not monitors)?

I'm trying to protect my already poor hearing but can't seem to find a brand that doesn't make me feel like I'm underwater or really alters the harp sound (maybe even the key?) in my own head.

Thanks list!

Barry