Re: [Harp-L] classical on the chromatic

To toot my own horn, check out the New CD page on my website, and
click on Sicilienne.  It is an Ernest Chausson piece I did with The
Hill Country String Quartet and a pianist, it is a live recording.  It
is the only song from my CD that I have in its entirety on my website,
I thought it was special enough.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com