[Harp-L] A Pleasant Suprise...

I had to get a Bb SP20 right away from the local music store the other day for a gig. They only had one. Normally if they have more than one, I'll use the tester to check them out first, and pick the one best setup for me. So I bit the bullet.....
  Something happened that hardly ever does. I started playing, first checking the octaves ( I use them alot! ). What a nice suprise to find EVERY single octave in tune. Usually there's 1, or a few that need some tweaking.
   All I can say is thanks Hohner!

 Brian