[Harp-L] conversion

I am not accepting any more orders for conversion at  this time. As soon as
I am which should be within a couple of months, I will  notify. I was CLEAR
that the back panel would probably not match, I probably did  over 50
different tint combinations in 7 years. Please don't ask to send me your  panel
to match it as I cannot. So far everyone has been ok with that. I may not  be
able to handle overseas changeovers due to extreme cost of shipping. They
would be looking at more like $300.
**************Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop: Now in 6 vibrant colors! Shop Dellâs
full line of laptops.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222399266x1201456865/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215073777%3B3703434