[Harp-L] Design project, Harmonica Mic - please help

Hey Everybody,

For Design and Technology class ( which i guess is like woodwork class in America) i have decided to design and make a harmonica microphone. I oculd really use the help of everyone on Harp-L to analyse microphones that are already on the market,

If anyone has owned any of the following microphones and can be bothered to help me out can you do this:

1. list the positives of the mic

2. list the negatives of the mic

3. the improvements that could be made/ anything interesting about the mic

this is the list of mics.

* Audix Fireball V

* Hohner Blues Blaster

* Green Bullet 545

* Blowsmeaway (ultimate series)

* blowsmeaway (wooden mics)

* JT-30 mic

thanks a lot everyone, i may send out a survey soon.

cheers, Joe Glover

Sydney, Australia

www.myspace.com/joegloverharp

Looking to change your car this year? Find car news, reviews and more
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure%2Dau%2Eimrworldwide%2Ecom%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Fa%2Fci%5F450304%2Fet%5F2%2Fcg%5F801459%2Fpi%5F1004813%2Fai%5F859641&_t=762955845&_r=tig_OCT07&_m=EXT