[Harp-L] Play, errrh ... EAT your Broccoli!!!

Something I've been doing for years to improve the seal of my hand to the mic is to take one of those ubiquitous blue rubber-bands that you get on broccoli and asparagus and put it around the rim of your harp mic for a better grip/seal!  When you twist the rubber-band to make a second (or third, in the case of a narrower lavalier-tyoe mic!) loop ... make the twist at about 2:30, so as to keep the seal contiguous and thicken-up the place where a natural gap exists anyway!  I think you will find that this makes it easier to get that deep, bass cupped- sound and also helps keep sweaty hands from dropping the mic!  Any other tips for getting a better seal?

Peace, Love and Embouchure! - Kre