[Harp-L] Mark Hummel

Even though they had the Cruncher on the floor which I do not recommend,
Mark loves the tone of the Cruncher and is now a FULL ENDORSER of the
CRUNCHER  amplifier for mid sized gigs. He will get a chance to try the large amp
in a few  months when done.

To all 410 owners, I am having retro fit to the Super Sonny pieces coming
so they can be available. Price will be around $175 plus minor shipping.
Contact  me if you want to get on the list. You can expect 25% more of
everything with a  lighter touch, not as much air needed to get full throttle.

I am very excited to have Mark as an endorser, hopefully you all can  get
to see him at the venues he will use the amp. He said there was a hum for
the line out, what that usually is in certain wall sockets is the PA head and
amplifier with their 3 prong plugs create a ground loop which causes a hum.
All  you need to do is lift one by using the 3 prong to 2 prong adapter. I
would do  it on the PA as I will find out if it is still grounded with the 2
prong  adapter. .
**************A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See Yours in Just 2 Easy
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322941x1201367178/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd