[Harp-L] Can you tongue block overblow

I am wondering if "physically", it is possible to overblow whilst tongue blocking?? I have been watching a Jason Ricci Scales video on YouTube,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuBcixsdgcg&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eharmonicaspace%2Ecom%2Fviewtopic%2Ephp%3Ftopic%3D32&feature=player_embedded
and he overblows, which I can't do yet, but I think I'd like to be able to work up scales a bit in my practice. However, I am trying to predominantly play tongue blocking, and am therefore posing this question.
Thanks in anticipation