[Harp-L] Anything going on Saturday June 13, I will be in Chicago all day......

> On May 16, 3:53?pm, SONNYT...@xxxxxxx wrote:
>> Anything going on Saturday June 13, I will be in Chicago all day......

2009 Chicago Blues Festival

The 26th annual Chicago Blues Festival takes place in Grant Park on June
12th through June 14th on five stages spread out around the Petrillo
Bandshell on the corner of Jackson and Columbus. It is the world¹s largest
free blues festival, providing music each day from noon until 9:30PM.
Refreshments can be purchased on the grounds. The festival is easily
accessible by public transportation.

http://www.chicagofestivals.net/category/city-of-chicago-festivals/blues-fes
tival