RE: [Harp-L] Video Rick String ,Festival Internacional in São Paulo Brazil

Many fine harp players indeed!  Rick still one of the all time greats but
I'm sure even he felt the need to bring his A-Game to that line-up.

-----Original Message-----
From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Little Will
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 7:31 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Video Rick String ,Festival Internacional in São Paulo
Brazil

 Hello, everyone, watch a video of sensational Rick String with here in
Brazil I had the pleasure of working with the artistic production and Flavio
Guimarães Thiago Cerveira where my Harmonica Trio opened the International
Festival of Harmonica in São Paulo.

VII Encontro Internacional de HarmonicasSesc Pompéia - São Paulo - Brazil
Rick Estrin (USA)Flavio Guimarães (BRA)Thiago Cerveira (BRA)Mariano Massolo
(ARG)Nico Smoljan (ARG)Alex Rossi (BRA)Big Chico (BRA)Mississipi Saxophone
-Melk,Ivan,Marê- (BRA)Haroldo Gonçalvez (BRA)Harmonicos (BRA)Producer:
Flávio Guimarães

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slDCbDsgHiE