[Harp-L] Rare Shure harp mic on eBay

Hello All,
Coming out of lurk mode to let those of you who may be interested in such things know that I'm auctioning my 'holy grail' harp mic on eBay right now. It's a Shure 7A chrome bullet, made in 1939 only, hence its extreme rarity. No big sales pitch here, just thought some folks might want to know about it since the few examples that are still around don't come up for sale very often.  I've had it since the '80s and hate to sell it, but with the economy in the tank, I need the money more than I need the mic right now.  If you're interested, go to eBay and search for "Shure 7A".

Scott