[Harp-L] Subject: Re: cx-16 (was Bending on chromatics)

In a message dated 5/16/2009 12:35:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

i  own a great cx-16 made for me by brendan.
zQ1NjMzOTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDMyMTk1BG1zZ0lkAzc3MjA5BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnB
HN0aW1lAzEyNDIzMDAzODI-)

it  is amazing.
MyMTk1BG1zZ0lkAzc3MjA5BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzEyNDIzMDAzODI-)

randy
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/harp-l-archives/message/77209;_ylc=X3oDMTJybmQxNjFxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzQ1NjMzOTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDMyMTk1BG1z
Z0lkAzc3MjA5BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzEyNDIzMDAzODI-)

I'm so envious.  I only found out about Brendan making them AFTER I
finally discovered what a fabulous instrument it was, and that it was my perfect
chromatic.  Too late for me, he's on to Suzukis.   grrrrrr<G>

The problem too, is that I want Cx-16's in different keys too....as in an
A, Bb as well as a C.

For some reason I LOVE playing an A in that instrument especially - the
tone is so mellow and much more appealing to my ears..and I just don't enjoy
playing the 12 C as much since it's too high and doesn't give me all the
notes I  need on the low end. I realize I can get a Tenor C and probably will,
but it  still won't solve what I really want...a 16 hole Cx in A, primarily.
 Quite  the quandary.

Elizabeth.
**************Recession-proof vacation ideas.  Find free things to do in
the U.S.