  From: richard perkins
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 7:21 PM
  Subject: [Harp-L] Any ideas on more contemporary tunes for an acoustic group

  Hi guys, I just started playing with an acoustic group,2 guitarists bass player and myself, the group is doing mostly some blues, the stones some Dylan, Niel Young, Southern Rock and othe classic rock. These guys are talented. I'm pretty sure they can handel any style. all have played professionally for a long time. I was wondering any suggestions for newer tunes, the audience would know, that works in this format. Several years ago I sat in with an acoustic group that played a lot of jack johnson, ben harper dave matthews. I play alot of different types of music, so any suggestions would be appreciated . By the way I'm the guy Abners been talking about. Thanks Abner!