[Harp-L] 270 replacement combs

It just dawned on me that I had never made an announcement as to a change I decided to make to the 270 replacement comb on my site. I decided that to make things easier for individuals that might not have the tools or the desire to do the installation work that from now on the $50 for the comb includes installation if you want. Just send the harp and I'll make the comb, install it, and do the finish work on it for you. The return shipping will vary depending on the number of harps that a person sends but I thought that offering that option to folks might make things easier.

 Chris

http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com
http://www.builderofstuff.com
http://www.myspace.com/builderofstuff
http://www.myspace.com/builderofbluesharps

Just a man, his shop, and a long list of unfinished projects...