[Harp-L] NOS matched power tubes

Does anyone have a reputable company that sells NOS matched power tubes and
 stands behind them. There used to be a guy from Hi 'Test where I could get
 matched at 450 volts TS 5881's. I am happy using matched GE style Groove
Tubes if not. I have some special amps, half vintage, that will be coming
out,  plus

I also have a Super Sonny that is 25% more overall Everything, using its
own sound enhancer rather than carry around that huge thing they have. The
amp  is not overbearing, sounds great before your ears bleed, and is in a
league all  its own, not the same as the 410, but capable of superior tone at
higher  volumes. I will not post on my site what changes I made to redesign
it. I may  just offer a money back guarantee while giving some information. If
you have  serious interest email me, if you want to play a 5 watt amp,
knock yourself out,  you'll never understand what it feels like to have this
much power encapsulated  in your hands.
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823239x1201398650/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=May
Excfooter51509NO62)