To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2009 00:58
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Regarding DAW recording software

I'd like to offer another option, N-Track Studio.  It's $64 for
version 6 if you're not already a user.  I've been running it for
about 9 years and still run version 3.  It is very full featured and
less expensive than most/many programs out there.  I'm running it on
an older box and get about 24 tracks with effects and all.  Full MIDI
support including a set of MIDI drums, several free effects, no limits
to tracks, etc.  (www.ntrack.com)