RE: [Harp-L] FUN Music

Hey Iceman,

   Give Watermelon Slim And The Workers a listen if you haven't. Slim is a great lyricist, song writer. A decent harp player, and also a member of M.E.N.S.A. He has led a very colorful life and it is reflected in his music. My personal favorite disc of his, is his first one he did with a band. He has done some acoustic records I haven't tried yet. I  have really enjoyed his latest release also.

                                                                                                                                   Mike