Re: [Harp-L] Subject: re: Melody Gardot - Contemporary voice of today/Christelle harmonica

Hi Elizabeth,

I think Melody's great, too. You might also look for the EP, *Some Lessons:
The Bedroom Sessions, *that she put out in 2005. I think cdbaby.com used to
have it.

If I remember correctly, she produced this CD in bed while recovering from
her injuries. Some story-and a great voice. I can't wait to hear her and
Christelle together. As soon as I can get to a computer that will let me
play youtube.

Eric