Re: FW: [Harp-L] Recording Software Opinions

Glenn -

A couple of us in this thread did mention Adobe Audition 3.0. Like you, I got it for not much $ via the CoolEdit upgrade avenue. I like it a lot for audio applications (it claims to do MIDI but it totally and utterly sucks for that). But for audio processing - anything from cleaning up old 78 rpm discs to new recording to mastering - it's well worth the $99.

Winslow

Winslow Yerxa