[Harp-L] Mark Hummel

I have confirmation from Mark Hummel, who I have been working with for the
past month about building him a midsized amp, that he NEVER talked to this
Weso  guy, who should take the word Guru after harmonica down. You cannot
proclaim  yourself a harp guru, especially if you are of that quality. So this
needs to be  recanted as you have NO deal with Mark Hummel, I have known
Mark over 20 years.  Where you came up with this promotional LIE is beyond me.
My Cruncher is the amp  that was scheduled to be at the Masterclass as
Dave, Gary Smith and Mark are  going to be using it along with everyone else.
Who needs a nearly 60 pound amp  that you be the judge of how it sounds on his
clips.

This is Mark Hummel's Quote to me when I asked him what was going on, as
this was not our agreement: Concerning what Weso said, Mark replied:

"The only person I talked to was Gary Smith(he's bringing his down)-I don't
 know who this is & never talked to him?"

So never lie about a  possible endorser, as obviously Mark doesn't even
know you.
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322936x1201367173/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd
=Mayfooter51209NO115)