From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of captron100@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 9:51 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Deep bends in tongue block

David Steenken wrote:
Are deep bends on diatonic harps keyed below C possible?.....snip..... Is
there some special technique for tongue-block bends?

  David, yes deep bends and 99.999% of anything else is possible to play
with tongue blocking vs
pursing.  Sorry that i can't offer more specific instructions for you - my
only advice is to keep
practicing at it and it will come.  For more info you can check the
archives, perhaps under the
subject, "tongue blocking vs. lip pursing" or somesuch.
ron