[Harp-L] Megatone Wezo 45 2-10 Combo

 Hi folks,
We just got pics up on our site of our brand new 45 watt 2-10 combo.
I'm proud to tell you that our friend and Seydel Rep.--Rupert Oysler is the first proud owner of one of these combos.  Also, we've sent one out to David Barretts Masterclass Harp School to be taken for a test drive and reviewed.  The Masterclass runs this week from the 15th thru the 17th. Mark Hummel has agreed to take it out on one or more of his Harp Blow-Offs that he's doing in the area while it's out there.  The amp will remain out there in the San Jose area all month. If any of you folks live out near that area, please feel free to take it out for a spin and let us know what you think.  This baby is like no other amp that's available out there on the market.  Feel free to visit our site and have a look around. There's also a downloadable PDF manual on the site.
This amp comes with a 10 year warranty.   We're working on getting a soft cover made, but that be several weeks down the road.                         www.megatoneamps.com
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.myspace.com/harpwezo
www.megatoneamps.com